Start it Right (formerly known as Transitional Day Program)
Community Living Burlington operates the "Start it Right" Day Program for individuals with a developmental disability. The "Start it Right" Day Program gears support to the individual, attempting to develop daily living and social skills as well as participating in a wide variety of recreation within the community.
This program is open to residents of the Halton Region between the ages of 21-28, who have a developmental disability.
- The program runs Monday to Friday
- Open from from 8:30am-3:30pm
- The Program is located at Compass Point Bible Church, 1500 Kerns Road, Burlington
- Transportation is not provided.
- Cooking Life Skills
- Computer Skills Literacy
- Volunteer Work Visits to the YMCA Recreation
For more information please contact:
Dayalini Mathai, Manager