Volunteering is an opportunity to share your time, talents and abilities with a community minded agency. Our volunteers are a valued part of our team and play a significant role in all areas of our agency, developing lasting relationships with people and helping to enrich their quality of life.
By becoming a volunteer you will make a difference in the lives of people with a developmental disability. You will enjoy a flexible schedule tailored to meet your goals, needs and interests. Some of the benefits of volunteering include:
- Gain work and life experience
- Meet new people and contribute to your community
- Gain awareness
- Break down barriers in our community
- Experience for people considering a career in Developmental Services
- Most importantly, having FUN!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Community Living Burlington, please fill out this form.